General dentistry is an important step in achieving stable, long term oral and general health. Good oral hygiene practices not only make your teeth and gums feel fresh and vibrant but also provide the basic foundation for lifelong Oral Health. Here at Millennium Dental Mosman in Mosman, our general dentistry procedures include:
- Metal Free Dentistry – Metal free dentistry can improve your general health.
- Root Canal Therapy – Do you have tooth pain? You may need root canal therapy.
- Children’s Dentistry – We truly care for your child’s teeth and well-being.
- Oral Surgery – Do you need an extraction? We perform surgery safely.
- Dental Hygienist Visits – A dental hygienist improves bad breath and your health.
- Mouthguards – We custom make mouthguards to keep your teeth safe.
Why attend dental check-ups?
We all need to visit the dentist regularly. Attending a dental check up on a regular basis avoids any nasty surprises and allows us to treat any potential problems quickly and efficiently, enabling you to keep in great dental shape.
Our top tips for a healthy mouth include:
- Use a soft toothbrush with rounded bristles
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months or after an illness
- Brush twice daily
- Use toothpaste with fluoride
- Floss once daily
- Visit us on a routine basis
- Attend Periodontal check-ups and oral cancer screenings
- Avoid tobacco products and excessive alcohol use
Research has indicated that inadequate oral health can increase your risk of a stroke, heart disease, respiratory disease and cardiovascular disease. Therefore, good overall health may be enhanced by a healthy mouth.